You are invited to submit a tender for the delivery of training for the Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet in 2022.
All costs relating to the delivery of the proposal should be included in your quotation (tools, travel etc. including the issuing of a cert of attendance). Please ensure that your proposal includes the following:
• Rate for the training
• Description of training
• Relevant tutor certification
• Duration of certification given to employees (if applicable)
• Written references
The objective is to award the contract to the most economically advantageous tender to the network, using the following criteria:
- Relevant Experience – 450 (Max score available) – 45%
- Qualifications – 280 (Max score available) – 28%
- References – 270 (Max score available) – 27%
Total Maximum Score Available – 1000 – 100%
Tenders will also be evaluated by price using the price evaluation formula:
Price Evaluation Formula:
maximum score x lowest price
price in question
Please note that:
• Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet is not obliged to accept the lowest priced tender, any tender or all of any tender.
• Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet may elect to select one training provider to deliver all of the specified training programmes or a named programmes subject to availability.
• Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet may decide, following evaluation of tenders not to proceed or to proceed with a limited number of elements of the tender.
• Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet reserves the right to cancel and / or re run this mini tender competition at any time.
• Information supplied by tenderers will be treated as contractually binding. Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet reserves the right to seek clarification.
All tender proposals must be received by email to email@example.com or posted to Restaurants Association of Ireland, 11 Bridge Court, Citygate, St. Augustine St, Dublin 8 before 5.30pm on Friday 12th November 2021 to be considered.