Wellbeing in the workplace
Wellbeing in the workplace
People can spend up to a third of their waking hours at work, so it stands ..
3 Steps to Successfully Lead Remote Teams
By Cariona Neary Things fall apart the centre cannot hold. Commentators frequently invoke Yeats' lines when describing a chaotic situatio ..
How to Lead Your Hospitality Business Successfully Through Change
By Cariona Neary
Never has it been more challenging for leaders in the hospitality business. Yes, owners and managers of r ..
1. The Workplace Wellbeing Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/3zSvXK5KsaDFbP4Qz1WSpz?si=666c6bdcb79a45bf&nd=1
2. Workplace Wellbeing, Mental Health & Resilience: https://open.spotify.com/show/7sXQNRCs8HtFLB8KGHsNyg?si=3d1db2dd508b4741&nd=1
3. Workplace Wellbeing Podcasts: https://open.spotify.com/show/1aJwfrEn7K52KL2gOOzqEY?si=be3f6a1c01c445ec
Managing Change: Harvard Business Review article on the impact of change on our emotions – https://hbr.org/2020/03/that-discomfort-youre-feeling-is-grief
Wellbeing in the Workplace: The Future Of Work Is Employee Well-Being’ https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeannemeister/2021/08/04/the-future-of-work-is-worker-well-being/
Teamwork: ‘8 tips for improving teamwork in the restaurant workplace’ https://www.rewardsnetwork.com/blog/teamwork-restaurant-workplace/
Tips on Creating a Positive Team Work Environment in Hospitality https://smallbusiness.chron.com/tips-creating-positive-team-work-environment-hospitality-36961.html
Motivation Checklist ’31 Ways to Keep Employees Motivation High’: https://www.personio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Checklist_-31-Ways-to-Keep-Employees-Motivation-High.pdf
- “100 Tips for Hoteliers: What Every Successful Hotel Professional Needs to Know and Do” by Peter Venison
- “Contagious: Why Things Catch On” by Jonah Berger
- “Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity” by Kim Scott
- “The Making of a Manager: What to Do When Everyone Looks to You” by Julie Zhuo
- “Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” by Daniel Pink
- “Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business” by Danny Meyer
Personal Productivity/Motivation Strategies: https://hbr.org/2018/11/how-to-keep-working-when-youre-just-not-feeling-it
Teamwork Activities: https://www.themuse.com/advice/team-building-activities-games-for-work-office
E-LEARNING LOG IN
Log into your Certified Hospitality Programmes level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Here. To Access your account you will need your email address and password. Please click the login button below to get started.
Can’t remember your password?
- Go to portal page & enter email
- Click ‘Forgot Password’
- Set a new password from the prompt email
- Login and complete the training
- (Please note the email can end up in spam)
If you are looking to log into any of the following courses please click the login button below: (To access your account you will need your email address and your password.)
- Standard Operating Procedures for Food & Beverage
- Applying Lean in Food & Beverage
- Sustainability for Small Hospitality Businesses
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Standard Operating Procedures for Accommodation Department