Start Date: 29/10/2020
Duration: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Location: Online Via Zoom
Full Fee: €45
Network Members Fee: €30
A short virtual training session on all you need to know about marketing your hospitality business. This session is suitable for owners, managers, supervisors or anyone responsible for the marketing function with the hospitality industry.
- To understand what marketing is
- To know how to create a marketing action plan
- To know what works for social media
- To be able to attract new customers with your marketing
Who is this course for?
This virtual session is suitable for owners, managers, supervisors or anyone who is responsible for marketing within a hospitality business.
- Understanding what Marketing is all about – demystify marketing
- How to make a Marketing Action Plan
- 10 Free marketing tools that are easy to use
- Social media – what works
- How to attract new customers
- How to assess your own marketing
MARC THORNTON, md of DTA Marketing
Marc specialises in the hospitality sector and has delivered marketing and customer service training to the Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet for many years.