Start Date: 17/11/2021
Duration: 1 day course 12-5pm
Location: Barcode Bartending Ireland, 1 Crow Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 D02 WD54
Full Fee: €300
Network Members Fee: €255
This course is for bartenders wishing to progress in their career, by adding the art of Mixology to their skill set. It is also perfect for bar owners wishing to introduce a cocktail element into their beverage offering by training their team.
Wednesday 17th November 12pm – 5pm.
Additional dates available.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for bartenders wishing to progress in their career.
This course will introduce you to:
- Equipment (Everything you need to make cocktails)
- Bar set-up (Set-up your station so you will want for nothing)
- Drink preparation, techniques & Movement (Learn how to move in a bar)
- Round Building (How to make rounds of drinks with speed and efficiency)
- Classic cocktail recipes, method & history
Barcode Bartending Ireland
Our trainer is a veteran professional bartender with over 20 years experience in the hospitality industry. Working in a variety of different bars and restaurants over his career, he has amassed a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of bartending.