Start Date: 15/03/2023 + 16/03
Location: 2 days in person IMI, Sandyford Rd, Sandyford, Dublin, D16 X8C3
Full Fee: €1385
Network Members Fee: €1108
Change happens every day in organisations, from process and procedural changes to structural and strategic changes. This programme will give you an understanding of change 3 types of change outlined below Incremental, Transformational and Organisational. Change is a way of life within 21st century organisations. How we communicate and manage change is critically important. This card set will explore models of change, tools and techniques for change, and provide an understanding of the human response to change. People change, products change, technology changes, customers and their needs also change.
By the end of this two-day programme participants will:
- Have the skills and tools to affect success change within their organisations.
- Know how to approach and deal with the barriers to change including culture and human dynamics.
- Have range of tool to successfully implement change.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you, if you are seeking the skills to introduce, implement and embed change within your organisation’s potentially complex settings.
- Incremental: Small changes that happen over time. These may be adjustments to the environment or current challenges. Incremental change happened slowly over time.
- Transformational: Large changes where organisations and/or people change their vision/mission and sometimes values in a response to immediate threats. Transformational change happens quickly but the transition of the people can be slow and difficult.
- Organisational: Med-Large scale change where an organisation looks to move to new ground, they may change their vision/mission. Organisational change is slow and difficult as people do not see the need to change as clearly as in transformational change situations.
Irish Management Institute
Our Mission, And Passion, Is to Equip Leaders To Build The Future.Founded by business leaders for business leaders, IMI areempowering world-class executives for over sixty years.In partnership with UCC’s expert research faculty and an international network of thought leaders, our globallyranked executive development will challenge, support and inspire you to unlock your potential and fulfil your ambition.Surrounded by passionate, like-minded executives, you’ll be equipped with the tools and insights to shape the future of your organisation. IMI’stransformational impact will last, allowing organisations and their leaders to constantly evolve to match and successfully fulfil their potential.
The Irish Hospitality Institute (IHI) was founded in 1966 as the professional membership body for professionals working within hospitality, tourism and catering industries in Ireland.
Since its founding, the IHI has been dedicated to promoting professional development and lifelong learning through a variety of management development and training initiatives, including seminars, conferences, and networking opportunities.
“Our mission is to encourage and enable the professional growth of our industry professionals while also promoting excellence in the hospitality and tourism industry”.
We are pleased to partner with the Irish Management Institute and the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet to support the professional development and growth of our industry professionals.