Start Date: 08/04/2024 + 09/04, 07/05
Location: IMI, Sandyford Rd, Sandyford, Dublin, D16 X8C3
Full Fee: €2075
Network Members Fee: €1450
Coaching has proved to be an extremely effective tool in helping today’s leaders to create a motivated team working towards a singular purpose.
Through incisive questioning, a clear communication style and giving well-defined feedback, a leader with a coaching mindset can unlock new levels of performance in themselves and their teams.
This programme has been designed to improve your effectiveness and impact through access to powerful coaching skills and an immersive and challenging experience. You will practice your coaching abilities with your peers, receiving feedback from experts in the room while creating a personal coaching toolkit.
By the end of this programme participants will:
- Have the ability to ignite performance and bring out the best in people. They will learn how to improve the performance of underperforming staff and enhance the performance of individuals and teams.
- Be equipped with techniques to drive continuous improvement in their work. They will learn to see every interaction and moment as an opportunity for incremental enhancements.
- Be skilled in getting their people to work with purpose. They will know how to create relationships based on partnership, equality, and trust, fostering a sense of shared purpose and motivation in their teams.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you, if you are a manager or leader seeking to develop a coaching culture as part of your business strategy or if you are interested in pursuing a career as a coach.
- The nature and purpose of executive coaching.
- Driving organisational performance through coaching.
- Fostering a coaching culture in your organisation.
- Tools and practice of high performance coaching; Ethical coaching.
- Building rapport and understanding the coachee.
- The effective feedback conversation.
- Coaching in practice – testing and building your skills.
Irish Management Institute
Our Mission, And Passion, Is to Equip Leaders To Build The Future.Founded by business leaders for business leaders, IMI areempowering world-class executives for over sixty years.In partnership with UCC’s expert research faculty and an international network of thought leaders, our globallyranked executive development will challenge, support and inspire you to unlock your potential and fulfil your ambition.Surrounded by passionate, like-minded executives, you’ll be equipped with the tools and insights to shape the future of your organisation. IMI’stransformational impact will last, allowing organisations and their leaders to constantly evolve to match and successfully fulfil their potential.
The Irish Hospitality Institute (IHI) was founded in 1966 as the professional membership body for professionals working within hospitality, tourism and catering industries in Ireland.
Since its founding, the IHI has been dedicated to promoting professional development and lifelong learning through a variety of management development and training initiatives, including seminars, conferences, and networking opportunities.
“Our mission is to encourage and enable the professional growth of our industry professionals while also promoting excellence in the hospitality and tourism industry”.
We are pleased to partner with the Irish Management Institute and the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet to support the professional development and growth of our industry professionals.