Start Date: 22/02/2023
Duration: 10am - 4.30pm
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €120
Network Members Fee: €90
The aim of this course is to help managers have powerful coaching conversations to unlock the true potential of their team, maximise their performance and improve the customer experience. Traditional management approaches rely heavily on a directive approach. Coaching is a non-directive, empowering people to take ownership, be accountable, more innovative and deliver improved performance. This course is designed to allow managers to have powerful coaching conversations with their team to boost performance, wellbeing, retention and creating an enhanced customer experience.
Learners will be required to complete pre and post course work, for example:
PRE COURSE - Questionnaire on specific challenges and key desired outcomes.
POST COURSE - Project work after sessions and e mail back then will receive a certificate of attendance. Such as — Have a performance conversation with a team member and report key learnings.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Have skills to conduct impactful coaching conversations with Emotional Intelligence
- Understand the importance of creating the right environment, use of the appropriate body language and tone in effective communication
- Enhance how they connect and build relational trust with others to achieve best outcomes from performance conversations
- Enhance active listening skills and empathy to become more behaviourally agile in their leadership approach
Who is the course for?
Designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders and team managers.
- What is Coaching and differences between coaching and mentoring
- Understand the coaching process and core principles of coaching to motivate teams
- Understand the GROW model do coaching
- How to build Trust and building rapport – ability to create a safe supportive positive work environment
- SMART Goal setting and action planning
- Performance Coaching
- Coaching skills practice
Una Crilly, Positive Impact
Una is a hospitality Leadership & Wellbeing Specialist, and an accredited Leadership Coach. She spent 22 years leading teams with a large retail group and now supports hospitality leaders in building great workplaces and in keeping their best people. She is an Emotional Intelligence practitioner, a qualified team coach and is a trained IBEC KeepWell assessor.