Start Date: 08/03/2022
Duration: 10am - 16.30pm
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €110
Network Members Fee: €80
The aim of this course is to help managers have powerful coaching conversations to unlock the true potential of their team, maximise their performance and improve the customer experience. Traditional management approaches rely heavily on a directive approach. Coaching is a non-directive, empowering people to take ownership, be accountable, more innovative and deliver improved performance. This course is designed to allow managers to have powerful coaching conversations with their team to boost performance, wellbeing, retention and creating an enhanced customer experience.
- Have skills to conduct coaching conversations to empower your people
- Know how to build the performance of your team through effective goal setting, active listening and rapport building
- Understand how to adjust to a coaching style to enable improved performance and how to develop a coaching culture in your business
Who is the course for?
Designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders and team managers.
- What is Coaching versus Mentoring.
- The coaching process and core principles of coaching
- Understand the GROW model
- How to build Trust and rapport
- SMART Goal setting and action planning
- Coaching for Performance
- Developing active listening skills
- Asking powerful coaching questions
- Managing progress and accountability
- Coaching skills practice
Una Crilly, Positive Impact
Una is a hospitality Leadership & Wellbeing Specialist, and an accredited Leadership Coach. She spent 22 years leading teams with a large retail group and now supports hospitality leaders in building great workplaces and in keeping their best people. She is an Emotional Intelligence practitioner, a qualified team coach and is a trained IBEC KeepWell assessor.