Start Date: 04/04/2023 + 05/04, 06/04
Location: 3 days in person IMI, Sandyford Rd, Sandyford, Dublin, D16 X8C3
Full Fee: €2075
Network Members Fee: €1660
Learn how to communicate with clarity, brevity and impact. This is a highly interactive three-day programme, that will enable you to be an effective communicator who can absorb other people’s views and clearly communicate your own. This programme will give you the confidence and competencies to communicate winningly with stakeholders across your organisation.
On completing this highly interactive three-day programme, you will:
- Become an effective communicator who can absorb other people’s views.
- Be able to clearly communicate your own.
- Be assertive when necessary and have what’s needed to communicate for greater performance.
Participants will complete questionnaires on your Listening and Assertion skills. This will be discussed on the programme. Participants will also be asked to complete a goal setting workbook which will assist in setting out their intention for the programme.
Your Learning Experience
- Exploring and understanding your listening skills
- Giving and receiving effective feedback Seeking and providing clarity in your communications
- Understanding and challenging assumptions successfully
- Developing your influencing skills
- Understanding the science of body language and how to read/apply
- Understanding micro expressions and facial gestures
- Thinking on your feet
- Developing your assertion skills
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with difficult behaviours
Irish Management Institute
Our Mission, And Passion, Is to Equip Leaders To Build The Future.Founded by business leaders for business leaders, IMI areempowering world-class executives for over sixty years.In partnership with UCC’s expert research faculty and an international network of thought leaders, our globallyranked executive development will challenge, support and inspire you to unlock your potential and fulfil your ambition.Surrounded by passionate, like-minded executives, you’ll be equipped with the tools and insights to shape the future of your organisation. IMI’stransformational impact will last, allowing organisations and their leaders to constantly evolve to match and successfully fulfil their potential.
The Irish Hospitality Institute (IHI) was founded in 1966 as the professional membership body for professionals working within hospitality, tourism and catering industries in Ireland.
Since its founding, the IHI has been dedicated to promoting professional development and lifelong learning through a variety of management development and training initiatives, including seminars, conferences, and networking opportunities.
“Our mission is to encourage and enable the professional growth of our industry professionals while also promoting excellence in the hospitality and tourism industry”.
We are pleased to partner with the Irish Management Institute and the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet to support the professional development and growth of our industry professionals.