Start Date: 01/05/2021 (Completed at any time)
Duration: 45 minutes
Location: Online e-learning programme
An online e-learning programme tailored to industry. Our Covid-19 Return to Work Safely for Restaurant Employees has been developed in line with Government and Industry guidelines/recommendations.
*The Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet and their training providers cannot be held liable in the case of an employee(s) contracting the Covid-19 virus despite completing this training programme*
- To understand what Covid-19 is and how it spreads
- To know the hygiene practices that will prevent the spread
- To take the practical steps required before returning to work
- To understand social distancing and how to adhere to it
- To know how to deal with suspected cases of Covid-19
Who is this course for?
Those working within restaurants – Front of House or Back of House
- What is Covid-19
- Key Steps Before You Return to Work
- Recommended Hygiene Practices
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Social Distancing in the food service/hospitality sector
- How to deal with suspected cases in workplace
- Public Health Guidelines
- Mental Health and Wellbeing at Work During Covid-19
If you run a restaurant or chain, Fit2Trade is a simple way for you to ensure you are 100% compliant in all relevant areas.
Your staff simply watch the short easy to follow online videos, then answer the quiz questions in each area to prove they’re compliant
The Fit2Trade dashboard displays your compliance in each area and who needs to complete the training to ensure you’re covered.
*Upgrade to our Complete Restaurant Training bundle for just €5.00 per staff member: https://www.rhskillnet.ie/training/complete-restaurant-training-for-1-10-staff-members/