Start Date: 09/06/2022
Duration: 9.30am - 4.00pm
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €80
Network Members Fee: €50
Challenges of Customer Care:
1. Dealing with complaints so the customer returns
2. Making a difference so the customers notice it and like it
Motivating staff to engage with customers
This one day virtual programme will provide you with all the essential customer care knowledge and skills.
- Setting standards for staff in terms of appearance, friendliness and professionalism
- Complaints strategy and empowerment of staff
- Delighting customers and ways to increase tips and positive feedback
Course aimed at
This course is for individuals working within the Hospitality industry.
- Meet, greet and seat a guest
- Taking a food and drink order
- Anticipating the customer’s needs
- Types of customer complaints
- How to deal with customer complaints
- How to motivate customers to promote your business
Fiona has in excess of 20 years’ experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. Graduating in Hotel & Catering Management from GMIT in 1998, she completed the ‘Train the Trainer’ course with Fáilte Ireland in 2004. She proceeded to deliver training in the hospitality sector for over 10 years. in May 2016 Fiona completed the Manual Handling Instructors course as well as the Training Needs, Identification & Design level 6. Fiona has managed over 600 staff in premium hotels and innovating award- winning bars throughout the country.