Start Date: 18/02/2020
Duration: 1 Day
Location: RAI, St. Augustine St, D8
Full Fee: €155.00
Network Members Fee: €110.00
Course code: N/A
Designed by chefs for chefs, this one day intensive workshop will guide you through all areas of kitchen management fundamentals. This will include minimum wage increases, effects of Brexit of your business, food costs and inflation, and allergen legislation awareness. Can you afford not to attend?
- Understand how to manage a kitchen correctly
- Designing new menus
- Know the different allergens
- How to control your waste
- How to control your labour costs
Who is the course for
Designed for chefs or owner/managers in the kitchen.
- Kitchen Management and Food Costing Fundamentals
- Purchasing Guidelines for Profit
- Allergen Awareness
- Menu Design Fundamentals
- Green Energy and Waste Management
- Labour Cost Controls
Martin Potts is the Managing Director of Synergy Prochef, a former Failte Ireland and chef consultant. He leads ‘The Academy at Cliff at Lyons’.