Start Date: 08/03/2023
Duration: 1 day (10am - 4.30pm)
Location: Online Via Zoom
Full Fee: €110
Network Members Fee: €90
A one day Emotional Intelligence at Work course to help individuals understand the science of emotions, improve self awareness, manage emotions at work and understand how to maximise team performance and boost resilience in the workplace.
Learners will be required to complete pre course and post course work, for example:
PRE COURSE - Questionnaire on specific challenges and key desired outcomes.
POST COURSE - Project work after sessions and e mail back then will receive a certificate of attendance. Such as, Identify your EI behaviour to develop and report key learnings.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the science of emotions and the key emotional intelligence competencies to motivate teams
- Improve self-awareness, manage own emotions and intentionally have a positive impact on their teams
- Maximise team cohesiveness and performance through improving EI skills such as authenticity, empathy and inspiring performance
- Boost resilience and positive emotions using Positive Psychology and the PERMA model
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at owners, managers and supervisors working in the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- To have a better understanding of Emotional Intelligence
- Understand key emotional intelligence competencies to connect, communicate and influence those you lead
- Learn how to improve Self Awareness be more intentional in working with others
- How to Boost Resilience & Positive Emotions with the PERMA model
Una Crilly, Positive Impact
Una is a hospitality Leadership & Wellbeing Specialist, and an accredited Leadership Coach. She spent 22 years leading teams with a large retail group and now supports hospitality leaders in building great workplaces and in keeping their best people. She is an Emotional Intelligence practitioner, a qualified team coach and is a trained IBEC KeepWell assessor.