Start Date: 15/03/2021 + 16th March
Duration: 2 half days 9:30 am- 1:00 pm each day
Location: Online Via Zoom
Full Fee: €80
Network Members Fee: €60
On completion of the Food Safety Leadership Level 3 training course, participants will have acquired advanced food safety knowledge, and skills appropriate to the FSAI level 3 training guidelines and will build on management skills to effectively manage food safety in their business.
- To understand the importance of Food Safety and how to prevent Food Poisoning.
- To enable delegates to effectively manage their HACCP system
- To understand how to design and update a HACCP system
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable managers, supervisors and chefs.
- Cost of poor food hygiene
- Food borne diseases and food poisoning
- Cross Contamination, Traceability, Food delivery & storage, Food preparation, cooking & service
- Allergen Awareness, Personal hygiene, Cleaning, Structural Hygiene & Waste Management
- Pest control and how to effectively manage a pest infestation
- Managing an EHO complaint investigation or inspection
- Management of the Food Hygiene based on HACCP principles
- Leading a high performance Food Safety Culture
Una Crilly of Una Crilly Consulting
After over 25 years experience delivering Food Safety training in the Irish Retail and Hospitality sectors, Una Crilly is one of Ireland’s leading experts in Food Safety and HACCP Management. She designed, implemented and managed the HACCP and Food Safety system for the Dunnes group of stores and restaurants for over 22 years. Una, is a Business Coach and Food Safety Expert Witness, and brings a unique perspective to developing Food Safety Management skills by combining extensive, practical hands-on experience, with a clear understanding of the the legal requirements and also achieving the business objectives that are crucial to your business success.