Start Date: 15/03/2023
Duration: 1 day 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location: Online Via Zoom
Full Fee: €135
Network Members Fee: €110
On completion of the Food Safety Leadership Level 3 training course, participants will have acquired advanced food safety knowledge, and skills appropriate to the FSAI level 3 training guidelines and will build on management skills to effectively manage food safety in their business.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- To understand the importance of Food Safety, be aware of food legislation and how
to prevent Food Poisoning.
- To understand how to design, update and manage their HACCP system
- To effectively manage food safety incidents, pest infestations, serious customer
complaints and visits/enforcements by the EHO.
- To lead their team to build a strong, effective Food Safety Culture.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable managers, supervisors and chefs.
• Importance of Food Safety & Legislation
• Management Responsibilities
• Product Recall , Training, Personal Hygiene, Design, Layout, Construction &
Maintenance, Cleaning, Pest Control Management and Waste Management
• Purchasing & Supplier control
• Principles of HACCP
• Verification & Documentation
• Managing Customer Complaints
• Crisis Management and dealing with the Authorities
• Motivating and Coaching your team to engage in Food Safety activities
Una Crilly of Positive Impact
Una is a hospitality Leadership & Wellbeing Specialist, and an accredited Leadership Coach. She spent 22 years leading teams with a large retail group and now supports hospitality leaders in building great workplaces and in keeping their best people. She is an Emotional Intelligence practitioner, a qualified team coach and is a trained IBEC KeepWell assessor.