Start Date: 08/04/2024 + 09/04, 13/05, 14/05, 13/06 & 14/06
Location: IMI, Sandyford Rd, Sandyford, Dublin, D16 X8C3
Full Fee: €4394
Network Members Fee: €3075
We take developing leaders and put them through their paces.
This unique programme will help you to learn about yourself and how you interact with and manage others. It will help you to identify and build on your strengths and to recognise and learn to overcome personal leadership challenges.
By the end of this programme participants will:
- Have the skills to excel in communication. They will learn how to engage and inspire their followers, mastering the art of interaction, influence, and engagement to drive great performance in others.
- Develop authentic leadership capabilities. They will examine and understand their own leadership style and apply it effectively to their daily work, leading in a manner that aligns with their true selves.
- Be empowered to achieve higher performance levels. They will overcome personal obstacles to peak performance, building on their strengths, broadening their perspectives, and successfully stepping up to their next leadership challenge.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you, if you are an experienced manager and/or a developing leader who wants to examine and master your leadership style.
- Develop personal presence and impact.
- Work at peak performance.
- Develop leadership flexibility.
- Discover and maximise individual style.
- Solve problems creatively.
- Master the science of human motivation.
- Influence and persuade others.
- Express ideas concisely and clearly.
- Build and lead a high-performance team.
- Give and receive feedback effectively.
- Manage and use conflict in a productive way.
- Understand the differences between individuals.
Irish Management Institute
Our Mission, And Passion, Is to Equip Leaders To Build The Future.Founded by business leaders for business leaders, IMI areempowering world-class executives for over sixty years.In partnership with UCC’s expert research faculty and an international network of thought leaders, our globallyranked executive development will challenge, support and inspire you to unlock your potential and fulfil your ambition.Surrounded by passionate, like-minded executives, you’ll be equipped with the tools and insights to shape the future of your organisation. IMI’stransformational impact will last, allowing organisations and their leaders to constantly evolve to match and successfully fulfil their potential.
The Irish Hospitality Institute (IHI) was founded in 1966 as the professional membership body for professionals working within hospitality, tourism and catering industries in Ireland.
Since its founding, the IHI has been dedicated to promoting professional development and lifelong learning through a variety of management development and training initiatives, including seminars, conferences, and networking opportunities.
“Our mission is to encourage and enable the professional growth of our industry professionals while also promoting excellence in the hospitality and tourism industry”.
We are pleased to partner with the Irish Management Institute and the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet to support the professional development and growth of our industry professionals.