Start Date: 11/09/2020 (Subject to availability)
Duration: 2 hours (2pm -4pm)
Location: Online via Zoom
The National Tourism Development Authority developed guidelines providing detailed advice on adhering to public health guidance and Government protocols on how business can re-open safely. This Virtual Training course will inform the trainee of the role of the Hospitality Lead Worker Representative and the Government, HSE and HSA recommendations on the management of COVID-19 including the Return to Work Safety Protocol.
- Know what Covid-19 is and how it spreads
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the employer and employees
- Know what the role of the Hospitality Lead Worker Representative entails
- Understand the procedures a Hospitality Lead Worker Representative needs to follow
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for owners/ managers or supervisors working within the Hospitality industry.
- What is Coronavirus / Key Control Measures
- Health and Safety Documentation
- Employers/Employee responsibilities
- Lead Worker Representative role
- Customer Facing Roles
- Hand Hygiene, Respiratory Hygiene
- Travel to / from Work
- Prevention of Cross Contamination
- Social/Physical Distancing
- Communal and Welfare Areas
- First Aid Responder Guidance
- COVID-19 Suspect / Confirmed Cases
- Training Updates
- Additional Information sources
Ayrton Group is Ireland’s go-to provider for safety training and consultancy. www.ayrton.ie
Formed in 1993 Ayrton Group has been continually focused on the provision of best-in-class solutions for their clients across all industry sectors and their business has grown year on year to where they now employ in excess of 150 people
Ayrton Group have been providing tailored bespoke training over many years and in very recent times have delivered a considerable volume of specialist training to individuals and companies with the sole focus being on Covid 19 and the “return to work” protocols issued by the Government and a number of other agencies over recent weeks
Following close collaboration between the RAI and Ayrton Group, two key training courses have been developed, the content finalised and these are aimed specifically at the hospitality sector.
These training courses deal with the requirements of Covid 19 within the hospitality sector and how to safeguard management, staff, suppliers and customers from day one, upon re-opening
All the trainers (listed below) are of the highest calibre, extremely knowledgeable and have been very successfully delivering training on behalf of Ayrton Group for many years
The proposed training for the hospitality sector will be delivered over Zoom which has proven to be an excellent interactive format between trainer and participant
- Kieran Cassidy • William Peacham • Claire Kelly • James Boyd • Brian McKenna •Jerry Harrington