Start Date: 19/04/2023 +03/05
Duration: 9.30am - 1pm each day
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €125
Network Members Fee: €110
Our greatest asset in this industry are our people. In the challenging hospitality environment
leading and inspiring teams and individuals is mission critical to providing exemplary performance and reducing employee churn /turnover.
This programme focuses on the leader and identifies their own specific leadership challenges, be it the attraction, retention or performance of their teams or individual team members. Focused on building Leadership strategies and skills which work best for their own unique businesses.
By the end of this programme you will:
- Understand your own leadership challenges and style, create a toolkit for leadership, develop skills in coaching and mentoring to bring out the best in your team.
- Understand how to bring your business values to life through leadership strategy.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is aimed at manger and supervisors within the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Introduction to leadership
- Identifying your leadership style
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Building a leadership strategy
- Bringing your business values to life through leadership
Helen O’Leary, ConsultHOL
Helen O’Leary is a recognised business consultant, mentor and executive trainer in marketing and leadership development. Helen specialises in delivering top line revenue generation and methods to support the sales, marketing and demand functions of a business across a wide range of industries but especially in the tourism and hospitality space. Helen lectures in leadership on the MA programme at TUD in Professional Design and is a Sales and Marketing lecturer and mentor at Kingston University London on their Bright Ideas Fast Track business innovation and start up programme.