Start Date: 29/01/20
Duration: 10am to 5pm
Location: Maldron Hotel, Pearse St
Full Fee: €445.00
Network Members Fee: €356.00
As a manager or supervisor you need to be aware of how employment law protects employees. With an ever increasing number of EU and Irish employment laws, and a constantly changing landscape, compliance with the law is a significant challenge for anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing people in your organisation.
This workshop will provide you with the information, competencies and procedures required to ensure that your organisation complies with all employment laws and regulations.
- Know how to manage absence and misconduct
- Know the essential staff contracts and documents
- How to handle grievance procedures
- Know what your staff are entitled too
Who is this course for?
Managers or supervisors managing employees
What is covered?
- How to manage absence
- How to deal with misconduct
- Employment contracts and documentation
- Weekly and daily rest breaks and rest periods
- Running a disciplinary procedure
- Handling a grievance
- How to deal with allegations of bullying and harassment
- Managing leave entitlements
Graphite HRM is a specialist employment law compliance provider that offers support, training & advice to HR professionals, management teams & business owners. Graphite provide leading edge training and documentation to show clients how to comply with ever changing employment laws and how to handle tricky HR scenarios.
Graphite offers CPD certified training courses on HR matters including employment law updates, employment contracts and handbooks, discipline and grievance procedures, managing performance and preventing discrimination.
They combine their expertise with a flexible approach to ensure every business we work with receives tailored advice that quickly resolves HR problems.