Start Date: 20/03/2024 +21/03
Duration: 10am - 1pm
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €130
Network Members Fee: €90
This training will equip participants with the skills and knowledge to understand and apply the basics of human resources in any organisation.
This workshop will be delivered over 2 x 3 hour sessions.
At the end of the training programme participants will be able to:
- Describe the types of statutory and non statutory leave employees may be entitled to
- Explain their legislative responsibilities to manage employees working time
- Apply techniques to manage staff absenteeism in the workplace
- Effectively deal with intoxicant incidents in the workplace
- Increase their knowledge of the requirements of employment legislation
- Use their company grievance procedure to respond to an employee problem, issue or concern
- Follow their company disciplinary procedure in response to unsatisfactory performance or misconduct
Who is this course for?
This programme is for Managers, HR Managers and those who are responsible for HR
• Leave Policies
• Organisation of Working Time Act 1997
• Protection of Young Persons (Employment) Act 1996
• Managing Absence
• Intoxicants in the Workplace
• Basics of Employment Law
• Managing Grievance Procedures
• Following Disciplinary Procedures
Action HR Services
Dominika O’Sullivan, CIPD Bio
Dominika commenced her HR career with Hilton Worldwide where she held a range of HR positions including HR Manager for the Conrad Dublin and Recruitment Specialist for Hilton Worldwide’s Ireland-based properties. She has also worked as a HR Manager for Choice Hotels Ireland and the Dalata Hotel Group, and led the recruitment function and co-lead the HR function in preparation for the re-opening of Adare Manor Resort in Co. Limerick.