Start Date: 21/04/20
Duration: 3 days 9.45am - 4.30pm
Location: RAI Training Room,Dublin
Full Fee: €600.00
Network Members Fee: €500.00
For your hospitality business, the skills of building a culture of engagement among your team members is essential to helping you achieve sustainable competitive advantage. In this intensive three-day Leadership Programme, you will learn the distinction between personal leadership and leading your team. You will learn how to effectively communicate goals and develop essential training and coaching skills to help you hold your team accountable, recognise their successes and address areas for further development. This programme will provide you and your organisation with the skills to build a team that will help to create outstanding experiences for your guests.
Course dates: Tuesday 21st April, Tuesday 28th April and Tuesday 5th May
- Learn how to become more personally effective while also leading through people
- Build a Cycle of Success, based on goal clarity, skill building techniques and developing motivation with you acting as both Leader and Coach
- Learn how to build a high performing team
- Develop and enhance your communication and persuasion skills
- Lead a working environment that is focused on Service Excellence
This Leadership Course is for you if:
- You wish to increase your personal impact and ability to influence and persuade
- 2. You are seeking to develop essential skills in motivating and leading others towards peak performance
- 3. You wish to develop a toolkit of practical leadership techniques to lead your organisation towards a significant improvement in the guest experience.
Day 1: Essential Leadership Skills in Self-Leadership and Leading through People.
Day 2: Communicating for Team Performance, Critical skills in developing team loyalty and engagement.
Day 3: Leading Service that Sells – Understanding and delivering the components of Service Excellence
Trainer Profile – Neary Marketing & Communications
Cariona Neary MSc of Neary Marketing & Communications provides training and development to many of Ireland’s leading attractions and hospitality organisations, from the Guinness Storehouse to Adare Manor. She has been working with Failte Ireland as a Trainer and Mentor for over ten years. She is also a specialist in Executive Education, teaching Level 9 programmes in both Ireland and internationally.