Start Date: 12/05/2020
Duration: 10am - 11.30am
Location: Online Via Zoom
We are living in a time of intense and rapid change for the hospitality sector. As we wait out the shut down what should we be doing as business owners and leaders? In this workshop you will learn how recent dramatic changes affect us all, both business owners and managers and our staff. Anxiety and fear impair our ability to think and plan. You will learn that the discomfort you are experiencing is a form of grief. You will learn how to effectively lead your business through this crisis by adapting your leadership skills and style through each stage of this transition. This programme will provide you and your organisation with the essential skills to develop a winning mindset to plan and deliver at a time of uncertainty.
Workshops to follow: Communicate to Influence & Creating a Service that Sells Strategy
- Learn how to lead successfully at a time of crisis
- Identify the 5 Stages of the Grief Curve and understand how to adapt your leadership style as you transition your hospitality business back to performance.
- Build a Cycle of Success, based on creating short term goals. Learn how to motivate remote teams and other stakeholders.
- Develop your Resilience and move towards a Winning Mindset that can function and thrive at times of uncertainty.
- Learn how to create 30 Day Change Plans that you can adapt and flex as we exit the shut down.
This Leadership Course is for you if:
Are a leader or manager in the restaurant and hotel sector.
Your Learning Experience
You will enjoy a mix of short webinars, videos, podcasts and readings. You will be provided with a Leadership Style Questionnaire to help you understand your current leadership style and how to adapt it to new situations as well as a 30 Day Planning Template.
Time: Online Workshop, 10 – 11.30 am plus two pre-recorded 15 minute videos on Leading through Change to be completed in advance of the workshop.
Trainer Profile – Neary Marketing & Communications
Cariona Neary MSc of Neary Marketing & Communications provides training and development to many of Ireland’s leading attractions and hospitality organisations, from the Guinness Storehouse to Adare Manor. She has been working with Failte Ireland as a Trainer and Mentor for over ten years. She is also a specialist in Executive Education, teaching Level 9 programmes in both Ireland and internationally.