Start Date: 27/10/2020 + 5th, 10th & 19th of November
Duration: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm each day
Location: Online Via Zoom
This 4 day programme will help trainees to develop their management skills focusing on areas such as marketing, customer care, leadership, finance and personal branding. This course is designed to help anyone who is unemployed to upskill and be ready to return to work. Trainees must attend all course days.
- To understand how to market your business to your target audience
- To know the new customer care approaches and how to continue delivering exceptional customer service
- To understand the basics of finance to perform your job role effectively
- To know how to lead your team successfully through change
- To build your personal brand for future employment
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to progress to manager/supervisor level within the hospitality industry. This course is only for those who are currently unemployed.
- Marketing your Business
- Customer Care in the New Era
- Finance for Non- Finance Managers
- Leading through Change
- Building Your Personal Brand to Compliment Your Professional Goals
About the Trainers
Our trainers are a range of industry experts working in marketing, coaching, sales and finance.