Start Date: 31/05/2022
Duration: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €85
Network Members Fee: €70
This 3 hour virtual workshop will show you how to market yourself as good employers - attract and retain staff. This is a new course developed to assist you with means of marketing your business to potential employees.
The objectives are:
· Recognise challenges facing recruitment in our industry
· Assess current recruitment strategies
· Devise an Employee Recruitment Plan
· Devise an Employee Retention Plan
· Use all marketing tools available
- Action Plans – Recruitment & Retention
- Learn how to use appropriate marketing tools
- Multiple ideas and strategies
- Staff motivation programme
Course aimed at
This course is for Owners, Managers and especially HR Managers.
- Assess current techniques and staff churn
- Identify your current image / brand
- what is your ‘tone of voice’
- Review best practice in the industry
- Set your marketing objectives and goals for staff attraction and retention
- what do you wish to achieve?
- What activities should be in your Employee Recruitment / Retention Plans
- Explore marketing tools that can be used effectively e.g. website, social media
- Staff motivation ideas to attract/ retain and encourage staff to work harder
Marc Thornton, DTA Marketing, marketer, trainer, coach & mentor
Marc has over 25 years’ experience of delivering training to hospitality properties all over Ireland, Europe and further afield. His book “Winning Lifetime Customers” covers marketing and customer care (both external and internal) – key areas he is passionate about.