Duration: 2 1/2 Day Programme 10am - 1pm each day
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €110
Network Members Fee: €80
This people management programme will give you the knowledge and skills to manage your teams effectively on a day to day basis to help meet the organisations goals. It will enable you to improve your people skills such as communications, problem solving and decision making while creating a more efficient and better working environment.
By the end of this course you will:
- Identify your own behaviour style and strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify personality types and list one technique for dealing with each personality type.
- List the different methods of communication and identify the best communication methods for different scenarios for example addressing negative staff behaviour.
- Improve your listening skills and be able to give feedback and receive feedback in a positive manner.
- Understand the causes of conflict and the different techniques used for dealing with conflict enabling you to manage conflict correctly.
- Prioritise tasks and identify tasks that can be delegated to colleagues.
Who is this course for?
Managers or supervisors working within the hospitality industry.
- Understanding human behaviours
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with different personalities
- Organisation and delegation
- Problem solving and decision making
Fiona has in excess of 20 years’ experience in the tourism and hospitality industry. Graduating in Hotel & Catering Management from GMIT in 1998, she completed the ‘Train the Trainer’ course with Fáilte Ireland in 2004. She proceeded to deliver training in the hospitality sector for over 10 years. in May 2016 Fiona completed the Manual Handling Instructors course as well as the Training Needs, Identification & Design level 6. Fiona has managed over 600 staff in premium hotels and innovating award- winning bars throughout the country.
A High Energy Individual with a proven track record in Building & Motivating Dynamic Teams, Cultivates a Culture in company’s where members feel comfortable voicing questions & concerns, while also contributing new ideas to drive company growth,
With over 30 year’s experience in the Hospitality industry from Ireland to Switzerland, England to Germany in 3/4/5 star hotels Fergal Ryan presents himself as knowledged professional who has lived the Hotel Industry in all areas of Operation, Planning, Opening, Restructuring, for both Owners, PLC’s, Directors, Banks & Receivers