Start Date: 11/05/2021
Duration: 3.5 hours (2pm - 5.30pm)
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €60
Network Members Fee: €45
The aim of this course is to help Managers and Supervisors to develop a powerful coaching skills to have effective coaching conversations to boost resilience, performance and improve staff wellbeing. Through this difficult time of change it is more important than ever to empower and support your team. The course will help you support your team through change by having powerful coaching conversations to enable buy-in, boost morale, and successfully embed the new protocols while continuing to delight the customer.
- Develop skills and confidence to have impactful coaching conversations to empower your people, boost wellbeing and performance.
- Understand the key benefits of coaching conversations and know how to enable
embedding changes in the business.
- Know how to have coaching conversations to enable buy-in and have a positive impact on your business results.
Who is this course for?
Owners/Managers or Supervisors working in Irish Hospitality industry
- What is Coaching and differences between coaching and mentoring.
- Understand the coaching process and core principles of coaching
- SMART Goal setting and action planning
- Coaching for Performance, managing progress and accountability
- Develop the skills you need to coach and manage your staff to identify and achieve high performance
- Providing effective feedback to enable positive change
- Performance conversations and coaching skills practice.
Una Crilly is a Professional Coach accredited by the International Coaching Federation and can support business with embedding behavioural change. She is an experienced Senior Manager with almost 30 years in Hygiene and Food Safety Management. She is an Executive Coach, NLP Practitioner and Emotional Intelligence Assessor.