Start Date: 19/01/2021
Duration: 9:30am – 1:00pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Full Fee: €60
Network Members Fee: €45
The magnitude at which the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread is unprecedented, with the number of confirmed cases rising rapidly each day. It’s impact is far reaching and has, understandably, caused wide-scale panic amongst businesses and the general public.
With the closure of most restaurants in Ireland and the hospitality industry seeing mass cancellations across rooms, events and conferences, uncertainty for many employees, this is certainly a time to manage stress, build resilience and positive wellness.
A significant factor in managing stress is to develop one’s own Personal Resilience which can have a positive impact on both individuals, their families and enable employees to be positioned well to return to work. This course provides staff with the tools and strategies to build personal resilience, boost wellbeing and positive mental health.
This is a high value, 1/2 Day on-line course for Restaurant and Hospitality Staff and Management.
• Have a clear understanding of how to build your inner strength and
• Have tools, strategies and supports to improve your personal vitality and positive wellness
• Have a Self Care Action Plan including a Daily Planner for optimum positive wellness and resilience.
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for all staff management working in restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Dealing with uncertainty and building resilience
- How to manage emotions through uncertainty with effective communication
- How to build positive emotions
- How to cultivate a Growth Mindset
- The Healthy Mind platter
- Powerful Self Care strategies including a Daily Positive Wellness Planner
- Supports and free resources available for promoting optimum wellbeing
- Create a Self Care Action Plan for personal resilience and vitality.
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom. Once you register for the course you will be sent the Zoom meeting link.
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app: https://zoom.us.download
Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link, so please do join 5-10 minutes in advance to check your system is working.
You can also join a test meeting in advance to ensure you are set up: https://zoom.us/test
Trainer – Una Crilly
Una is a Performance & Wellbeing Specialist, passionate about developing people, building on their strengths and creating positive relationships and supportive work cultures where people and businesses thrive. Una helps businesses support employees by delivering impactful workshops and coaching.
After 22 years as the Head of Food Safety for the Dunnes Group, Una retrained as a professional Coach, Emotional Intelligence Assessor and NLP Practicioner.
She has a keen interest in wellbeing in the workplace and in particular on building resilience, self-care, managing stress and raising awareness on mental health. She volunteers as a Facilitator for AWARE Support Groups and is a support coach for the online Life Skills course.