Start Date: 01/03/2022 + 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th
Duration: 2 week course Tuesday to Friday 12-5pm
Location: Barcode Bartending Ireland, 1 Crow Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 D02 WD54
Full Fee: €750
Network Members Fee: €600
Learn everything you need to know to work & act as a professional bartender. Perfect for beginners looking to start a career in the hospitality industry or junior bartenders wishing to move to the next level. This 2-week course teaches the fundamentals of bartending in order to create muscle memory & give you the best possible chance for success through our list of codes to work by (CODES OF CONDUCT) learnt over the course of many years.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, each week.
Week one Tuesday 1st March to Friday 4th March
Week two Tuesday 8th March to Friday 11th March
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for beginners looking to start a career in the hospitality industry or junior bartenders wishing to move to the next level.
- What? Why? How? (Learn what it means, why to become & how to become a Professional bartender)
- Codes Of Conduct (A list of rules to remember and work by)
- Movement (Learn to move within a bar)
- Bartending Techniques (Every which way a drink can be made)
- Prep & Garnishing (Prepping your bar & garnishing drinks)
- Cleanliness (Clean as you go)
- Bar Station Set-up (Set-up your station so you will want for nothing)
- Drink Order Preparation (Round building and speed)
- Cellar Management (Keg room & beer systems)
- Classic Cocktail Masterclass (Recipes, Preparation & History)
Barcode Bartending Ireland
Our trainer is a veteran professional bartender with over 20 years experience in the hospitality industry. Working in a variety of different bars and restaurants over his career, he has amassed a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of bartending.