Start Date: 18/05/2021 + 19/5, 20/5, 21/5, 22/5 & 24/5
Duration: 9:30 am – 4.00 pm each day
Location: Virtual Delivery
A 5 day virtual training programme to help individuals rebuild and rebrand themselves to secure future employment or top progress within your current industry. Trainees will develop key skills for their personal and professional life. This course is suitable for anyone who is currently unemployed.
This programme is being delivered as part of the Skills Connect Initiative.
Course dates are: Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th, Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd April
- To understand the importance of you as your own brand when returning to the workplace
- To understand the essentials of teamwork and have the skills to work as part of a team
- To communicate effectively with individuals/teams and management
- To obtain effective team management skills
- To develop key skills and techniques to build personal impact, influence and effectiveness when dealing with people
- To know what a good CV looks like and have the skills to compose one
- To prepare yourself effectively for interviews
- To develop a personal contingency plan
Who is this course for?
This course if for anyone who is currently unemployed and seeking job opportunities.
Trainees must attend ALL 5 days.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Time Management
- Contingency Planning
- CV Prep & Interview Skills
Fiona Dunne of Hospitality Skills Ireland
Fiona Dunne has over 28 years experience in the hospitality sector. A failte Ireland Cert Instructor from 2004 to 2009 and a Hospitality Instructor from 2012 to present. Fiona Dunne completed her training at GMIT in 1998. Fiona Dunne completed the Training Needs Identification & Design Level 6 in 2016 with CPL Institute and the Train the Trainer in 2004 by Failte Ireland .
James Sexton Owner of HIYA Event Management
James has been in the event business for over 30 years and he is also a TV Format writer. James’s biggest strength is simply creating. Most of the events at HIYA Event Management are created by James and his team. James is the creator of the hit RTE TV Show Ireland’s Fittest Family and he has just signed a deal, with ITV Studios London with his latest format. James has huge experience in this industry as he is also a professional entertainer and the audience warm up for Irelands Got Talent, as well as other TV Shows. When it comes to entertainment and Event Management, he has been there done that.