Start Date: 25/06/2019
Duration: 1.5 hours
Location: Online Programme
Full Fee: €75
Network Members Fee: €60
This Restaurant Association of Ireland online training pack includes all you need to know to be fully inducted and up to speed with the requirements for staff members taking up a job in Hospitality.
The aim of this course is to give you a better insight in to the company you work for, its team and the policies that make the restaurant unique.
The programme covers insights on how to conduct good customer service, an overview of the standard of excellence that RAI strives to reach and maintain, as well as health and safety policies.
- How to conduct good customer service
- The standard of excellence that Restaurants Association of Ireland strives to reach and maintain
- Health and safety policies
Who is this course for?
All staff members working in the Restaurant & Hospitality Industry
- HR Policy
- -Holidays, Customer Services, Personal Presentation and Time Keeping
- Health and Safety
- -First Aid, Fire Safety, Diversity of Duties and Manual Handling
- Floor Staff Service
- -Greeting Customers, Menus and Specials, Dealing with Children and Improving Sales
- The Kitchen
- -Kitchen Safety, Deliveries and HACCP
This online restaurant induction bundle was designed by the Restaurants Association of Ireland with Olive Learning.
Once you have purchased the online RAI Induction Training Bundle, you will receive login details from our online training portal with Olive Learning.