Start Date: 08/02/2022
Duration: 10am - 1pm
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €110
Network Members Fee: €80
This programme addresses critical success factors for the hospitality sector. This tried and tested programme helps to create a commercial culture with Front of House teams, including Reservation Teams, Front Desk and F&B teams. The key elements are built to develop clarity around goals, enhanced selling & upselling skills and confidence in individual and team performance that lead to measurable results in enhanced revenue and employee performance.
- Plan and execute a Sales Strategy that achieves enhanced customer service and commercial acumen.
- Focus on specific offerings to develop customer service skills to enhance customer experience and build revenue and profitability.
- Develop Cheat Sheets to include product knowledge, service and sales techniques.
- Build bite-sized daily training sessions to increase sales and improve customer experience for core offerings.
- Build Commercial Acumen through on-the-job training, coaching and feedback.
- Develop measurable outcomes that are tracked on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
Who is this course for?
Heads of Departments with service and revenue responsibilities, Managers & Supervisors in Front of House teams.
• Introducing a Commercial Service Culture programme that helps businesses worker smarter, not harder
• Developing critical Train the Trainer Skills in Briefing, Coaching, Feedback and Skills Observation
• Creating a System to set KPIs and track performance
• Introducing Cheat Sheets – Develop Product Knowledge and Service Standards
• Briefing Practice – Product Knowledge & Customer Interaction Skills to enhance selling and upselling opportunities
• Briefings – How to run a fun, fast, and memorable briefing.
Cariona Neary, Neary Marketing & Communications
Cariona Neary is Managing Director of Neary Marketing & Communications. Cariona is a business consultant, mentor and trainer, specialising in marketing and communications, in particular, in the merging of digital and traditional marketing strategies.
She is a Member of the Associate Faculty of the Irish Management Institute where she is tutor on the Henley MBA programme. She delivers a wide range of Marketing, Customer Care and Business Strategy programmes, specialising in the services marketing sector. Cariona also works with a number of other leading consultancies, including Alternatives and Harvest Resources.Cariona Neary is Managing Director of Neary Marketing & Communications. Cariona is a business consultant, mentor and trainer, specialising in marketing and communications, in particular, in the merging of digital and traditional marketing strategies.
An experienced coach and mentor, Cariona is the co-author of ‘Coaching Champions – How to get the Absolute Best from your Sales Team’, published in 2001 by Oak Tree Press. She has written the Digital Marketing Study Guide on behalf of Henley MBA (published in March 2015) and recently completed an MSc in Digital Marketing at Smurfit Business School, UCD.
Cariona previously worked for over ten years with the German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce as Head of Business Consultancy.