Duration: 2 Days
Location: Delivered on site
Full Fee: €1200
Network Members Fee: €1020
2 day course in a mock restaurant for restaurant supervisors, managers and food and beverage managers.
- Skills Coaching for different learning styles
- Coaching a team to serve food and drink correctly
- Standards of service and customer care
Who is this course for?
Restaurant/café managers or owners.
- Different learning styles
- On the job training
- The customer journey
- Standards of service
- Meet, greet and seat a guest
- Taking a food and drink order
- Anticipating the customer’s needs
- Carry and clear plates
- Carry a tray
- Basic terminology
- Serving Drinks
- Pulling the perfect pint
- Changing a keg
- Serving wine and champagne
Fiona Dunne of Hospitality Skills Ireland
Fiona Dunne has over 28 years experience in the hospitality sector. A failte Ireland Cert Instructor from 2004 to 2009 and a Hospitality Instructor from 2012 to present. Fiona Dunne completed her training at GMIT in 1998.
Fiona Dunne completed the Training Needs Identification & Design Level 6 in 2016 with CPL Institute and the Train the Trainer in 2004 by Failte Ireland.