Start Date: 19/05/2021
Duration: 10am- 12pm
Location: Online Via Zoom
Accreditation: SeaChange Certificate of Attendance
Full Fee: €60
Network Members Fee: €30
In line with the Government’s Work Safely Protocol published in November 2020, (amending the Return to Work Safely Protocol of May 2020), an employer must provide up-to-date information and guidance to workers in relation to managing Covid-19 in the Workplace.
Covid-19 has been affecting Hospitality businesses nationwide for over a year. This practical and informative webinar has been designed to support Management as they continue to manage the risk of Covid-19 on site in the context of ever-changing guidelines. This Course aims to further improve the participants’ understanding of Covid-19 as a health & safety risk in 2021, both while businesses re-open under Level 5 restrictions, and after restrictions are lessened.
- Then & Now: a review of changes in Legislation & Practice in the past year
- Revisiting Covid-19 Control Measures
- Review of Covid-19 Safety Systems & Structures
- Anticipating Covid-19 Challenges ahead
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for Site Management & Safety Champions in the hospitality & restaurant industry.
- Key Compliance
- Corporate Responsibility
- Management Upskilling
- Proactive Safety Culture
SeaChange Ltd. provides Lean Safety Solutions to measure, prevent, and manage operational and behavioural risk sustainably within their partner organisations. Their expert Health & Safety team has extensive experience in supporting business organisations in the following key areas:
- Risk Management Planning & Bespoke System Design
- Expert OSH Consultancy Services
- OSH Auditing Services
- Hazard Identification and Risk Heat Mapping
- Risk Assessment & Corrective Action Planning
- Incident Investigation (Root Cause Analysis)
- ‘Clean As You Go’ Digital Housekeeping Application (reduces risk of slip, trip & fall)
- Safety Culture Footprint Measurement Tool
- Job Safety Awareness Digital Application (H&S SOP communication & staff verification)
- OSH Staff Training and Frontline Management Training
- Senior Leader Coaching
- Health & Safety Compliance Services
- Covid-19 Solutions and EHS Support
The SeaChange Ltd. expert EHS team have extensive practical experience in the Health and Safety field across a wide range of deliverables and sectors. All SeaChange Ltd. expert personnel are fully trained and degree-qualified professionals with a range of academic achievements and professional memberships, including:
- HDip Safety Health & Welfare at Work
- BSc Occupational Safety & Health
- MSc Health & Safety Systems
SeaChange Ltd. experts undergo rigorous training in risk assessment, client account management, assessing HSE compliance, structural and behavioural standards, and have a proven track record in successful administration and delivery of HSE services delivered across its 1600+ client sites.