Start Date: 31/10/2022 (AVAILABLE ALL YEAR) eLearning completed at any time
Duration: E- Learning completed at any time
Location: Virtual Delivery
Full Fee: €500
Network Members Fee: €75
Our Certified Hospitality Level 2 Program will help you in your first steps into a Supervisory role. Fully online courses with no time limits. Multiple online assessment attempts allowed. Industry recognised Certification awarded upon Completion of all Courses.
*Please note, price displayed is per business per year*
- Introduction to HACCP:
- What HACCP is and how to implement it
- The law and who implements it
- Food safety hazards
- The 7 principles of HACCP
- Hazard analysis and control measures
- Understand workplace first aid regulations.
- Know how to conduct a primary survey on a casualty.
- Know how to administer CPR to a casualty.
- Know how to put casualties in the recovery position.Be able to deal with and respond to choking, wounds, bleeding and shock.
- Be able to deal with and respond to burns, eye and head injuries, fractures and dislocations.
- Know how to care for people suffering from asthma attacks, allergic reactions, nosebleeds, diabetic emergencies, epileptic seizures, heart attacks and strokes.
- Be able to deal with and respond to hyperventilation, fainting, sprains and strains, poisoning and drowning.*More to be added
Who is this course for?
Those working in the restaurant & hospitality industry.
- Food Hygiene L2
- Emergency First Aid
- Intro to KPIs
- Increase ATV
- First Steps into Leadership
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Teamworking Skills
- Presentation Skills
Fully online courses with no time limits. Multiple online assessment attempts allowed.
Courses and Assessments have been created and approved by QQI Fully Certified Expert Trainers.
Industry recognised Certification awarded upon Completion all Courses.
Your staff simply watch the short easy to follow online videos, then answer the quiz questions in each area to prove they’re compliant
The Fit2Trade dashboard displays your compliance in each area and who needs to complete the training to ensure you’re covered