Start Date: 31/12/2023 (AVAILABLE ALL YEAR) eLearning completed at any time
Duration: eLearning completed at any time
Accreditation: Certificate of Completion
Full Fee: €100
Network Members Fee: €50
The Alcohol industry employs almost 70,000 full & part time staff in Ireland. Our Responsible Service of Alcohol eLearning programme will fully equip staff with the necessary knowledge to serve alcohol responsibly while on duty. Fully online course with no time limits.
This Course will focus on five key areas in Responsible Service of Alcohol:
- 9 Problems Only We Understand
- How Will This Course Benefit you?
- How Will This Course Benefit Our Businesses/Premises
- Golden Rules for Our Staff
- Alcohol & Our Economy
2. Knowing the Facts
- Definition of Alcohol
- A Standard Drink
- Alcohol and The Body
- Sobering Up
3. Knowing the Law
- Protection of Minors
- Equal status
- Serving Times
4. Managing the Bar on your Shift
- Recognise Signs of Intoxication
- Handling Intoxicated Customers
- Avoid Difficult Situations
- Monitor the Bar
- House Policies
5. Prevention & Intervention
- Prevention Checklists
- Refusal of Service
- Refusal of Entry
- Disorderly Conduct
- Closing Times
Who is this course for?
Those working in the restaurant & hospitality industry.
Fully online courses with no time limits. Multiple online assessment attempts allowed.
Course content has been created by an Expert Trainer with 20+ years experience within the Restaurant & Hospitality industry.