Start Date: 31/01/2023 Available All Year
Duration: Half Day Training + VR Session
Full Fee: €650
Network Members Fee: €555
Enhance your team's customer service skills with our half-day training program, featuring an immersive virtual reality (VR) session. This innovative approach is designed to effectively teach complaint handling and boost customer service proficiency.
By the end of this programme, you will:
- Be equipped with the skills and knowledge to effectively handle customer complaints.
- Have hands-on experience through VR simulations to practice real-life customer interactions.
- Have improved empathy, communication, and problem-solving skills in handling complaints.
Who is this course for?
This course is for individuals working within the restaurant & hospitality industry.
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Understanding Customer Complaints
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Anticipating the customer’s needs
- Role of Empathy
- Handling Specific Complaint Scenarios & Virtual Reality Simulation
- Tips for Preventing Complaints
A range of Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet Subject Matter Experts.